University of Education Winneba UEW Admission Forms 2017

By | November 3, 2016

University of Education Winneba UEW Admission Forms 2017

The following are University of Education Winneba UEW Admission Forms 2017 for all programmes. The admission forms are grouped under the various categories of application.

About Israel Boafo Bansah

I'm out to make access to educational information as simple as possible. I own a number of educational websites and I hope you come back again anytime you need an info on tertiary education. Cheers.

15 thoughts on “University of Education Winneba UEW Admission Forms 2017

  1. owusu eben

    english c5 maths b2 scie
    nce b3 chemistry b3 agriculture c5 animal husb b2 and e maths cancelled Can i offer Bsc agric éd at university of education-mampong campus

    1. admissionsgh Post author

      Yes. You can apply. Three cores and three elective subjects are needed for admission

  2. Agbobli Agbeshie

    english c6,c maths c4, social b3, science d7, accounting c4, economics c6, bm c6, e maths c6. can i apply in university of winneba

  3. nana yaw

    I had English b3, geography a1,science c4,social a1, government c4,economics b2, history b2 and maths d7 can I get admission?

    1. admissionsgh Post author

      The D7 in Maths is pretty bad but you can apply

  4. kwadu amponsem

    pls hw much x de forms n when will de training forms will be release thank you.

  5. Solomon

    pls I had b3 in core math c4 in English c6 in science c4 in physics c5 in biology c6 in chemistry and d7 in e-math will I be admitted to offer any of the education courses

  6. Solomon

    Pls I have been waiting for the reply but yet still u haven’t reply my comments why, pls I need the reply is urgent

  7. Prosper

    Plx i had
    Eng d7,science c6,social c4,Acc c6,c maths c5,e maths c6,econs c6 and bm c4 can i apply?

  8. Nayidine Bassoun

    please I have general of education advanced level. I am a Ghanian who attended school in Togo.can I apply for degree as a distance student.please I have my birth cert and the traveling passport.

Comments are closed.