The cost of an Application Form for Direct Admission to the Diploma and Degree programmes is Two Hundred and Twenty Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00).
The cost of an Application Form for the Mature Entrance Examination entry into the Diploma and Degree programmes is Three Hundred and Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢305.00) which include the cost of Application Form, Tuition and Examination Fee.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
The requisite application forms can be obtained from the following places:
- All Branches of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Unibank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
- All Branches of GT Bank
- All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
- All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
- Applicants will be given a receipt containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online. Applicants should take the receipt to the nearest Study Centre Coordinator for further instructions.
- Online applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh, then go to Admissions and click on Apply Online for further instructions. Applicants should then select a DISTANCE application type.
- All applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope: (i). application reference number (ii). names in full, no abbreviations accepted (iii). address (iv). study/examination centre (v). region (vi). contact number (vii). programme – which should be handwritten.
- Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified. A copy of the Confirmation Page together with a copy of Academic Transcript and Certificates should be submitted to the nearest College of Distance Education Study Centre or to Ghana Post Office.
REGIONAL OFFICES AND STUDY CENTRES OF COLLEGE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION:
Applicants should submit their completed Application Forms or Enquire about the Sale of Application Forms from the following Regional and Study Centres of the College of Distance Education,University of Cape Coast branches:
- Ashanti : Kumasi Office (Tafo Nhyiaso), Obuasi (Obuasi Snr High Technical Sch), Offinso (Dwamena Akenten SHS), Simms, Serwa Nyarko, KSTS, Mampong Technical College of Education, Manso Abore SHS, KTI, WESCO, KASS, Kumasi T. I. AMASS and Nkawie
- Brong Ahafo – Sunyani Office (Abesim, Asana Junction), Techiman SHS, Dormaa SHS, Hwidiem SHS, Kintampo SHS, Nkoranza SHS, Drobo SHS and Seikwa.
- Central – Swedru (SWESBU & SWESCO), Assin Foso (Obiri Yeboah SHS), Apam, Breman Asikuma SHS, Dunkwa-On-Offin (Boa Amponsem SHS), Kasoa (Ngleshi Amanfrom SHS), Twifo Praso SHS and Apam SHS;
- Eastern – Koforidua Office (Okorase Junction 10), Oda (Attafuah SHS), Abetifi College of Education, Somanya Sec. Tech., Akwamuman SHS (Akosombo), Begoro Presec SHS, Oyoko Methodist SHS, Ghana Secondary School and IGNIS School Nsawam
- Greater Accra – Accra (Papafio Hills and Zenith College), Ada (Ada College of Education) Tema (Tema SHS); Dansoman (St. Margaret Mary Sec. Tech.)
- Northern –Tamale Office (Vittim), Gambaga (Gambaga Girls SHS); Salaga, Damongo;
- Upper East – Bolgatanga Office (Yikeni on the Navrongo Rd.), Navrongo, Zebilla;
- Upper West – Wa (Wa Sec), Tumu College of Education, Lawra, Nandom;
- Volta – Ho Office (Little Bethlehem), Akatsi (Akatsi College of Education), Jasikan (Jasikan College of Education), Hohoe (St. Teresa’s College of Education
- Western – Takoradi Office (Ntankorful), Tarkwa (Fiaseman SHS), Enchi College of Education, Nsein SHS, Bibiani SHS, Sefwi Dabiso SHS and Juaboso SHS.
Note the following:
- The closing date for sale of application forms is 26thApril, 2019 for MEE Applicants and 29thJune, 2019 for DIRECT Applicants.
- All applications should be submitted online. Duly submitted applications will have application numbers auto-generated.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants must be informed to go to the nearest CoDE Study Centre Coordinator to assist them in filling the forms online. The confirmation page should be printed and submitted together with photocopies of certificates, results slips/transcripts to the Co-ordinator soon after submitting online. Application reference numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
- Application forms that do not have photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
- Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with a pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
- No change of programme will be allowed after submission of the application online.
- Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.