How to Apply for Central University College 2019/2020 Admissions, Central University Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Year has been released. The Central University Ghana Admission form is open for pre-university, professional, undergraduate and graduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE GHANA (CUCG) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Central University College Ghana Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- CUCG Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The CUCG Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the CUCG Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Central University College Ghana, CUCG Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Central University College Ghana applications are still ongoing.
How To Apply
ALL APPLICANTS can apply as follows:
1. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
a. CLICK HERE
b. Complete the form
d. Send all supporting documents to email@example.com
e. Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application to continue from where you left off.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
1. Paper Application forms can be purchased from the Miotso and Mataheko Campuses of the University for GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants (Payment to be done by Bankers’ Draft in favour of Central University)
2, Application forms can also be downloaded and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.( Payment to be done by Bankers’ Draft in favour of Central University)
3. The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Miotso Campus (near Dawhenya, off the Accra-Aflao Road)
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583