Closing date 2018/2019 Cape Coast Technical University Admissions
Closing date 2018/2019 Cape Coast Technical University Admissions, All admission forms must be completed on or before the 14th day of September 2018. No forms would be accepted nor processed after the stated deadline of application.
Closing date for sale of application forms is Friday, 14th September, 2018. Get detailed entry requirements of Cape Coast Technical University .
For further information please call 03321- 33090 / 33205.
HOW TO APPLY – Cape Coast Technical University Admissions
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM
Voucher Number and Serial can be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
- At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
- All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
- All networked branches of GCB Bank.
- All networked branches of GN Bank.
- All networked branches of UniBank Ghana Limited.
- All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
- All networked branches of HFC Bank in Ghana.
- Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card
|COST OF APPLICATION FORMS|
|Bachelor of Technology Applicants||–||GH¢140.00|
- ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 20KB and 100KB in size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
- O. Box AD 50,