African University College of Communications 2018/2019 Admission Forms
Details of African University College of Communications 2018/2019 Admission Forms
How to Apply using our Application form
Applicants must submit the following:
- A completed Application Form for admission.
- Cost of Forms:
Degree Programmes for Ghanaians – GHc75.00.
Degree Programmes for International Students – cedi equivalent of $80.
Executive Education – GHS30.00
- Photocopies of results slips or certificates
- Two passport-sized photographs, one of which should be endorsed by one of the following:
a minister of religion, a lawyer, a senior public servant, a head teacher of a school, or a registrar of a university.
- A copy of the candidate´s birth certificate.
- A transcript, if the student enrolled in another institution. This transcript should be sent directly to the Registrar of AUCC.
GHS1,740.00 per semester for Ghanaians.
Cedi equivalent of US$1,685.00 per semester for International Students.
Executive Education and Professional Programmes
Please visit our Centre for Executive Education and Professional Programmes. for details.
For Further Information please :
Discovery House,No.2 Jones Nelson Link, Off Kojo Thompson Road. Adabraka, Accra, Ghana
Telephone: + 233 302 258 586
Fax: +233 50 601 2705 +233 303 934 644 +233 303 934 645
- Postal Address: The Registrar,AUCC,P.O.Box LG 510 Legon, Accra, Ghana
- Email: email@example.com